The best part about working for Jonas Software Solutions is that the learning never stops. We want to give our employees as many opportunities to grow and develop to help them reach their goals. This is why we started to have Lunch and Learns, which gives one of our business units the opportunity to present to our whole team what they do for their business unit and what their company does and is working on!
Sunil Chukka, a Business Analysist/QA, from ProviderSoft did an excellent job at presenting our first Lunch and Learn to our team. He presented to our team about the history of ProviderSoft, what they do, what software they use and here are our main take aways:
- ProviderSoft was established in 2007
- They are in the Early Childhood and Information Technology industry
- They use a cloud-based Software-as-a Service (Saas) product
- People who use ProdviderSoft include Early Intervention agencies, Preschools, Outpatients Practices, ABA Programs, and individual private practices
- Features and functions that ProviderSoft uses to support Early Childhood Program operations:
- Administration Settings
- Payroll Processing
- Billing and Response Files
- Client and Record Management
- Outreach and Referrals
- And much much more
Our team was able to learn a lot about what Sunil and his team does at ProviderSoft and we are really looking forward to our next Lunch and Learn in October.